Aims & Objectives
Our objective is to cultivate, educate and guide Muslim children with the knowledge and life skills required to be examples of excellence and positive contributors in their communities and society. It is also important for us that our school is outstanding academically and offers social education ‘lifelong learning’ to aid the community.
We aim to achieve this by:-
- Educating our Pupils upon the correct understanding of Islam, based firmly on the Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him).
- By Teachers and staff using and instilling the correct Tarbiyya within our Pupils to support and nurture the development of a truly Islamic personality, based on the principles of: Wellbeing (self-awareness, self-esteem, self-confidence), moral responsibility, upright ness, respect and tolerance.
- Enabling the Pupils to acquire an appreciation and respect for their own and other cultures, and to contribute positively to their community and society.
- Providing our Pupils with a strong Curriculum that implements diverse teaching methods, with authentic Islamic Education and aspects of the National Curriculum.
- Maintaining a safe, creative and positively challenging learning environment.
- Teachers working collaboratively with parents, carers, guardians and the community to raise the standard of the children’s education, performance and well-being.
- Making Pupils aware of public institutions and services improve their understanding of other cultures and traditions, and thereby promoting tolerance and coherence.